– vivowire22, the virtual future of work event, will convene experts from across industry, academia and top-tier media
– Attendees will get insights, tools and strategies on employee communications, company culture and engagement.
– Panelists from BCG, Slack, Fast Company, Gensler and Stanford University will speak on the Great Resignation, the employee experience, employee engagement and the future of work.
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Workvivo, the employee experience app backed by Tiger Global, is to host a flagship global future of work event two years after the biggest shift in our workplace in living memory.
The event is designed for forward-thinking executives across HR and internal communications: Chief People Officer, Chief Human Resources Officer, Chief Experience Officer, HR Business Partner, Internal Communications Manager, Head of Employee Experience and Head of Employee Engagement.
The event, vivowire22, will feature global experts from industry and academia including Stanford University, Slack and Sifted to reflect on what’s working at work – and what’s not. The event, which will be held on March 9th virtually, will see discussion of the employee experience, employee engagement, the future of work, the Great Resignation and HR tech.
The last two years have presented immense challenges for organizations and these have only exacerbated as we begin to return to the office. Since the pandemic, employees are leaving the workforce or switching jobs in their droves, with a recent survey by Workvivo revealing that 60% plan to leave their jobs in 2022.
The future of work is the number-one challenge facing leaders today. Challenges include employee communications, hybrid work, remote work, employee experience, HR tech implementation and Vivowire22 will explore the biggest trends in the workplace.
Among the scheduled panel discussions are:
● Engaged workers don’t need an office
● How we scaled without sacrificing our culture
● How technology helped us navigate the new way of working
● Is the Great Resignation a media creation?
● Rethinking the office in a hybrid world
● The secrets to building a world-class culture
John Goulding, CEO and co-founder of Workvivo, reflects on how the pandemic has rewired the world of work and how organizations can prepare for the future:
“It’s important to bring together global experts in one forum to help us reflect on the last two years and the immense change we’ve seen in our workplaces. It’s been a hugely challenging time for organizations trying to plan for the future of work. We want vivowire22 to be a place for them to learn from industry experts, think tank leaders, academics, journalists and come away with tangible insights and strategies they can implement in their own organizations.
“We’re hearing every day about the challenges organizations are facing with the Great Resignation, remote work strategies, reimagining office spaces and creating the best possible cultures. We’ll discuss all of these issues and help give companies the tools to plan for a smarter future of work. vivowire22 is an unmissable event for HR and internal communications leaders.”
● Chase Warrington, Head of Remote at Doist
● Darcy Marie Boles, Future of work Strategist (ex TaxJar)
● Tracy Keogh, co-founder at Grow Remote
● Mira Magecha, CPO at Getir
● Jessica Oppetit, COO at Flipdish
● Eleanor Warnock, Deputy Editor at Sifted
● Carmen Allison, CHRO at Hoover Institution
● Sheela Subramanian, VP at Slack Future Forum
● Val Elbert, Partner and MD at BCG
● Erin Grau, co-founder & COO at Charter
● Janet Pogue McLaurin, Global Workplace Research Director
● Prof Anne-Laure Fayard, NOVA School of Economics and Business
● Kevin Delaney, co-founder & CEO at Charter
● Stan Slap, Author of ‘Under the Hood: Fire Up and Fine Tune Your Employee Culture’
● Gillian French, Employee Experience Expert-in-Residence at Workvivo
Workvivo is an employee communications app that works with some of the world’s best-known brands – across sectors including retail, manufacturing, hospitality and healthcare – to elevate their workplace experience by helping employees stay informed, engaged and connected, from wherever they’re working.
Since its founding in 2017, Workvivo has grown to have over 1,000,000 users worldwide. Last year, as the world continued to navigate the pandemic and the Great Resignation altering the workplace dynamic, the company experienced over 150% growth.
To reserve your space for the event click on: https://www.workvivo.com/vivowire-2022/
Workvivo is a new breed of employee communication app designed to build natural, meaningful bonds between teams while helping companies reach and engage their employees in ways that traditional tools simply can’t.
Workvivo brings your people together, wherever they are. It’s your intranet, internal comms tool, employee app, all merged into one familiar social experience at the very heart of your digital workplace.
To date, Workvivo has received backing from Zoom founder Eric S. Yuan, Frontline Ventures and Tiger Global, best known for market-defining companies such as Facebook, Linkedin, Stripe, and Spotify. Workvivo is headquartered in Cork, Ireland.
For more information, please visit https://www.workvivo.com